What Is Perfect White?
Perfect White Ingredients Include:
- Yeast extract (contains l-cysteine peptide)
- Vitamin C
- Apple poly phenol
- Grape seed extract
- Haematococcus algae extract (contains astaxantin)
- Lactose cellulose
- Sugar fatty acid ester
What makes up Perfect White? Explaining each components in detail.
Yeast extract is the common name for various forms of processed yeast products that are used as food additives or flavorings. Yeast is recommended as a source of Vitamin B12.
L-Cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid, one of only three sulfur-containing amino-acids, the others being taurine (which can be produced from L-Cysteine) and L-Methionine fropm which L-Cysteine can be produced in the body by a multi-step process. Cysteine plays a role in the sulfation cycle, acting as a sulfur donor in phase II detoxification and as a methyl donor in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine. Cysteine also helps synthesize glutathione, one of the body’s most important natural detoxifiers. N-acetyl-cysteine is the acetylated form of L-cysteine which is more efficiently absorbed and used.
Polyphenols extracted from apples are also showing promise in treatingmale pattern baldness, improving skin disorders and preventing allergic reactions. Apple polyphenol extracts have been show to be 2 to 6 times more powerful than Vitamin C as antioxidants. Apple polyphenols are naturally occurring plant compounds that act as potent antioxidants. They protect cells against free radicals, reactive atoms that contribute to tissue damage in the body.
Recently, apple polyphenol extracts have been announced to dramatically decrease organ fat and increase muscle strength in laboratory animals.
Grape Seed Extract
Grape seed extract is a natural plant substance that has a concentrated source of oligomeric proanthocyanidinsm (OPC). These antioxidants help protect cells from free radical damage and also promotes healthy circulation. Grape Seed Extract is rich in polyphenols, a compound that is high in antioxidants. Studies have shown OPC to be more powerful antioxidants than Vitamin C, E and beta-carotene.
Health Benefits of Grape Seed Extract:
- One of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radials
- 20 times more potent than Vitamic C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E
- Helps improve cardiovascular health
- Helps promote brain, skin and eye health
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory
- One of the few antioxidants that can penetrate the blood brain barrier to help protect the brain and nerve tissue
- Prevents the formation of plaque in the arteries
- Improves mental alertness and helps prevent sinility
Astaxanthin is a natural extract of dried Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae, rich in the red carotenoid pigment astaxanthin. A growing body of scientific literature is demonstrating that dietary astaxanthin has profound antioxidant potential and beneficial effects on health.
Haematococcus has never been associated with any toxicity in the reported literature or in field studies and numerous animal and human studies lend support to its safety (Maher 2000).
Lactose (also referred to as milk sugar) is a sugar that is found most notably in milk. Lactose makes up around 2-8% of milk (by weight), although the among varies among species and individuals. It is extracted from sweet or sour whey. The name comes from lacte, the latin word for milk, plus the -ose ending to name sugars.
* Recommended for adults (18 years old and above).
* No recommendation for children usage.
* Contraindicated to pregnant and breastfeeding women.